Need a Mobile Notary?
Currently, I service Nevada and Placer Counties. But if you are in the surrounding area, let me know!
Just be aware, that due to being mobile, additional fees may apply.
I look forward to speaking with you. Feel free to reach out via email, phone call, or text.
Be aware that you might need to leave a voicemail if I’m on another job or in a meeting.
I will always get back to you as soon as I can.
Please note that the below-listed email and voicemail are confidential and only checked by me.
Here is some quick information, due to receiving these questions:
- I’m a commissioned Notary Public for the State of California
- I have the required state bond of $15,000
- Due to some companies requiring it (and always a good idea for any notary), I have $100,000 in E&O insurance
- I am a member of the National Notary Association
- I have completed the Loan Signing System for loan signing
And yes, I have the desire to be the best notary. I continue my education with the NNA and other courses I purchase. This includes doing my best to stay up on the laws that always seem to be changing.
We are in the process of building a mobile notary community too!
That means that if I cannot get to you, I might have someone else who can.
Connecting with other notaries has been a pleasure, and I hope to continue this network to serve the public best.
Need a Loan Signing Agent!
Contact me at the number above, and I’ll come to you!
I have my Loan Signing Certificates from: